Alabama Milky Way Photography Workshop
Master the art of shooting the night sky
Here is a collection of some of my Milky Way images from across the US.
Beginner Photography Workshop
Learn to take control of your camera
2018 Beginners Photography Class
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions then you need this class!!!
- Do you have a DSLR camera?
- Do you shoot on the green square and wonder why your images don’t come out like you imagined?
- Do you want to learn how to freeze action, or capture soft milky water?
- Do you want to understand how to get every image to be sharp and in focus?
- Do you want to know how to create a dreamy blurry background that is coveted by the pros?
You will learn all this and more in this one class!
Don't take my word for it, here is what one happy student had to say:
“I recently participated in Melissa's beginner's photography workshop. I am fairly new to DSL photography, having always used a point and shoot camera. Melissa did a wonderful job in helping me to understand my camera's settings and the concepts of general photography. She was well prepared, organized, and a good teacher. I felt totally comfortable asking her lots of questions and when the workshop was finished, I had a much better understanding of how to use my camera. Melissa is a very talented artist, and is organizing photo walks with her students where she gives one-on-one tips. I would highly recommend her workshop for anyone who wants to get a good start in digital photography.”